Why Choose Us?
- Proven Record with 100% success rate on multiple Permit Applications, Permit Renewals, Annual report submission, and compliance Audits since 2017
- Knowledgeable on all aspects of manure management permitting and compliance including best management practices for application and handling of manure, recordkeeping requirements, and local regulations.
- Professional relationships with government agencies including the Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ), US Department of Agriculture (USDA), Farm Services Agency (FSA) and the Natural Resource Conservation Services (NRCS) ensuring timely access to up-to-date information regarding compliance and regulations.
- Certified 4-R Nutrient specialist on staff to ensure your manure resources are utilized efficiently and in adherence to local regulations.
Permit Applications / Renewals
- Preparation and submission of General Permit applications for new and existing CAFO operations including the Notice of Intent and Nutrient Management Plan.
Annual / Ongoing Compliance
- Preparation and submission of annual reports
- Calculation of allowable applications rates as per DEQ guidelines
Record Keeping & Compliance Audits
- Thorough understanding of recordkeeping requirements for permit holders.
- Experienced with DEQ audit procedures and will assist you during your audits (on average once per permit cycle or 5 years)
If you are looking to improve your farms profitability while building soil health and promoting sustainable farming practices, Agrological Solutions is here to help. Unbiased Professional Agronomists and Certified Crop Advisors on staff armed with access to the latest technology sets us apart from our competitors. We have maintained long term relationships with multiple growers in Montana since our inception in 2017 and proven ourselves as THE Trusted Advisor for unbiased Agronomy advice on the Hi-Line. We currently provide full time Agronomic support to multiple growers covering over 60,000 acres from Shelby to Havre.